EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Mama's birthday

Papa brought Mama to enjoy a Teppanyaki dinner that Mama had been dying to have since she saw it at Food Republic, Wisma. Nai Nai kindly volunteered to look after me while they could have a peaceful dinner (thanks, mother!).

The lamb and chicken tasted so-so, overly spiced. Their favourite were the green veg and bean sprouts. Duh?!?!? In the pic, themeat wasn't served yet.
Then they quickly got home after dinner to see me, of course! Took some photos with my Mama. Notice I was wearing a pair of shorts on my shoulders??! Ya, fashion lies in the eyes of the wearer!
I told Mama to do this with the mouth.
And this!
Then this!
Some more!
We are great posers!
Then when Mama got home, she had a great surprise when she came out of the bathroom. Papa came to her with a heart-shaped ice cream cake! Mama's favourite.
A kiss from Papa.
And Papa bought Mama a key pouch. Papa is really a doting father and husband.(Thanks, honey! :***)


I played guitar with Papa singing, "Happy Birthday" to Mama.

No comments: