EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthday celebration with Gugu, Gu Zhang and Mama

Yeye, Nai Nai, Papa, Mama, Gugu and Gu Zhang (and me, of course!) went to the HomesTeam at Balestier for a dinner celebration for the Feb babes. Gugu, Gu Zhang and Mama's birthday were all in Feb.
We looked so loving, right?! Actually, I was about to pull Mama close to me, cos I said, "My friend." And I would hug that person!
Funny actions again.
"My friend!"More like strangle.
"We are buddies!" That's more like it.
Silly friends....
" Pull you ear, Papa. You never listen to me!"
Family pic.
Gugu and me.
I made Gugu walked up the stairs with me because no one wanted to!
Hi ten! Or is it twenty!?
My all-time playmates!
Gugu and me on the stairs.
I refused to take photos with anyone at the lobby, but only with my favourite playmates.
Yeye tried to hijack me to take photos, but I just sat apart from them. Look at my expression.
Then he used force. No use, I'm stronger than you think!! Watch me wriggle away from the clutches of the "black force."
He caught me again! But I only wanted to stick close to Gugu and Gu Zhang. So I wriggled with my last ounce of strength! I'll do anything for what I love!!!!!! Let me go!

But then, when playmates were gone, Nai Nai and Yeye were my favourites again.....

I saw a mini stage at the restaurant and went up there to sing and dance. I even bowed and said, "Xie Xie" after my "performance".

No comments: