EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunday after church

At Marina Sq after Sunday service. Papa went to check out SAFRA roadshow. And he let me played a game of soccer!
I managed to kick the ball and hit the target! Clever leh! Kow Mo ever commented that I have very good eye-leg co-ordination. I can kick a ball very well, with great strength and seldom miss the ball.
Mama said she used to wish that I will love soccer when I was in her womb. Huh?! She said she doesn't want me to be a girly girly girl. And wants me to play soccer and rough it out with Kow Fu next time! Yeah! I love soccer. (Hmm...wonder if my younger sibling is a boy, she'll let him learn ballet?!?!? Maybe, my Mama can be such an extremist.)
I hit the target, got 2 Mentos. That older gorgor didn't hit the target at all, also got 2 Mentos. wah, that lady thought I'm a fool is it?!?!? That's not a deal or reward, ok?! And another lady kept showing her bump bump at the camera. Sigh....took up most of the frame space. :P
I'm lil El-gelia! See me rock!
Then Papa let me sat on this kiddy ride. He let me drove it all by myself, of course with his supervision. Not bad, I could steer the wheels left and right. Cool!
See me drive!
Chilling out at a cafe with ice cream waffle and nacho dip.

Papa didn't realise that I was about to be up to no good.
"Hmmm..what happens when I dip my ......"
"...hands into the water...." Papa, "Ay!! No! You can't drink it anymore!"


I was spinning around on the sofa.

No comments: