EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Singing new version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider"

I have been listening to some nursery songs since I was a few months old. Mama had copied many CDs from her school and some CDs can only be bought through suppliers for schools which were also more costly. So, blessed am I to have some of them, but in burnt copies. :P

This new version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" was one of my favourites. Very long one compared to the conventional version, and Mama always thought it was too "chim" for me. But alas! I surprised my parents one day as I started to sing, or rather, attempted to sing along. The words, of course, did not turn out as perfectly pronounced as they should, but close enough. And amusingly pronounced that made my parents laughed.

Now it became a song I have to request to be played repeatedly in the car. Yes, even if the journey is 45 mins long! My parents are so brain washed by that spider now!

At the end of the singing, I praised myself, "Good singing" and had an ending pose I came up with.

No comments: