EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy bit me

A few weeks ago, my best pal, Happy (Gugu's dog) bit me on my arm. I was always quite rough with him and would chase that poor fellow around the house, pull his tail, hit his head or squeeze him really tight till I irritate him.

That day, as usual, I "played" with him. Despite Happy trying to always shun away from me (clever, dogs really can tell "danger is coming") I managed to catch up with him. I hit his head and I guess that was the last straw that broke the "dog's" back. He retaliated by biting my arm.

That should teach me a lesson to play gentler with him. My grams and parents do hope so too. After that episode, I told a few people this story, like my Poh Poh, "Happy, beat, bite (showing biting action on arm), "made crying sound" and action, and Happy angry."

Good thing Happy is a gentle dog. He didn't bit that hard and the wound soon healed in 2 days. Just a scratch. Mama used a phone therapy on me that weekend. She wanted me to really learnt that I started it and did something to cause Happy to bite me. She didn't want me to think that it was only Happy's fault.

So she took my favourite handphone and pretended to call Happy. She said, "Hello, is this Happy? Did Xuan Xuan beat you and made you angry. And that was why you bit her arm? Ok, I'll tell her not to beat you again. But you cannot bite her too, ok? She will say sorry to you" Immediately, Mama passed me the phone and I said, "Happy, sorry." Hopefully, I can learn to be gentler with Happy, and also other kids, for that matter. :P

No comments: