EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Teddy bear and dancing with Superstar Kelly

I laid the blanket on the floor and put teddy bear on it. Then I laid myself down with it too.
But as I was about to go to dreamland with my Teddy, I heard Kelly, the Singapore idol superstar singing on TV. And of course, I couldn't resist dancing and imitating her singing as usual. Poh Poh once said perhaps I could be a singer next time. (Ya, and beat Stephanie Sun.) Mama thinks she should save hard for me to learn a musical skill or vocal well. So that even if I don't like books, I can still be a music teacher!

Wei! No manners! Who says talented musicians cannot study and be smart too huh!!! Stereotype! Mama know of many friends who are musically talented and smart in school too hor!

By the way, my parents noticed I have been using my left hand alot. I use it to draw, feed myself and hold things with it. Mama wanted to test if it was only by chance. So she tried to pass spoon to my right hand during meal time. But when I used my right hand, I couldn't grip the spoon well enough to feed myself. So I quickly switched it to the left hand.

Papa is thrilled. He has always wanted to be a left hander. Duh?! According to him, left handers are so cool and unique. Quite true, Mama read in a research paper (very long ago, maybe statistics have changed) that left handers are only 1% of the world's population. So they are rare.

Papa recalled when he was young, Yeye kept telling him to use his right hand instead of left. He's wondering if he was left alone to use his left hand, will he be a left hander too? That remains a mystery. But he told Mama that his side of the relatives has many left handers.


Well, we'll wait and see. We should know better when I turn 3 or 4.


No comments: