EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Phuket--Day 4


Day 4 was most relaxed. After breakfast at the hotel, we just chilled out at the Patong beach and walked one last time through the market to see if there was any last minute things to buy. Mama bought a bag, not bad. We had a great time walking along the beach, playing with sand and water. At Phuket airport was boring. Gotta check in early but the airport had nothing much. So I was bored and ran around like a wild monkey. I toppled the stroller for fun too! See how bored I was. Mama was feeling sick then. Caught a cold and was having a temperature. Poor Mama. And I had to give her a had time on the plane. The returning was tough. I think my ears hurt from the air pressure and I kept crying for Yeye and Nai Nai. My parents felt sorry for the passengers onboard, but couldn't do anything much. I refused water (at least the swallowing would help). The American guy next to us said to Papa when he apologied for my noise,"No sorry. It's ok. Not my problem anyways! It's your problem." He said this jokingly. Thank God, he wasn't offended. Quite a handsome guy, so I wasn't afraid of him too! Hahahahhaa....Oh, and I dropped a cup of water and the water split to another passenger's feet. Who asked him to go barefoot lah! :P

No comments: