EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Phuket--Day 2


I love my daily swim. Always had fun in the water. It was like the highlight of my day. As I swam more often, I was starting to explore around without holding onto Mama or Papa. I almost wanted to imitate Papa putting his head into the water too! But I dare not. Just managed to put my mouth in only :P.

My appetite wasn't too good too. Maybe I was not feeling well. Or teething. Papa and Mama didn't know why. But as long as I drank milk and nibbled on biscuits here and there, and I was as active as ever, they knew I was fine.

Day 2 was more shopping at Patong market and Otop market. Papa and Mama took turns to go for their massage at the hotel since someone had to look after me, right?! :P They were glad they decided to take up the package. Was a good relaxing time for them.

At night, we walked to the popular Patong market for dinner at a Japanese restaurant and Jungceylon for Swensen's ice cream. Dinner wasn't fantastic but a Japanese patron there said I was, "Kawaii!" Thank you thank you, uncle!

No comments: