EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Papa's Day!

Happy Papa's day (belated, I know)! Papa, just wanna let you know apart from my heavenly Papa, you're the world's best Papa to me!

Thank you for bathing me, waking up many times in the nights to change me, feed me, pat me, discipline me when I misbehave, cook my meals, do the house work, buy me toys, playing with me, bringing me out for gai gai, checking on me when I was sick and many many more.

I know you have sacrificed alot for Mama and me. So on this special day (yesterday), I wish you all the joy and happiness that God has for you. Most of all, more wisdom and prosperity so you can know how to discipline me as I grow "smarter" and need you to buy more toys! hehehehhee...

I LOVE YOU, PAPA!!!!

No comments: