EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I overcame!


Praise God! I finally overcame my long term "bondage"! I have been without my passy for more than a week now. At first it was tough. Now I could sleep without it. But sometimes, I would test my limit with people like Nai Nai by whining and tossing around on my bed.
Anyways, it's good not to have them. I can sleep through the nights (well, most nights) and not wake up to cry for it when it dropped. What an accomplishment! Not easy, ok??
So now, Mama had to throw/keep some extra pacifiers away! Bye bye, passy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really a big achievement, good job! A big clap for u, Evangelia!