EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

At Toyota car show

We went to Suntec after we were done at Great World on Saturday. As we were shopping around, we saw a Toyota car show and my parents just went to look see. Mama's dream family car was there---a Toyota Picnic. My favourite was, well, all the cars! I sat in almost any one that they opened the car door to see! I was sitting in this Vios happily driving when Mama asked me, "Where are you driving to?"

I answered, without looking at her, "Nai Nai's house."

As I was concentrating on my "driving", a man (you can see the one wearing blue and white checks) from my window tapped on the glass. Mama thought he wanted to test it too, so she got me out immediately. But I thought he looked threatening, like a pervert and quickly got out as fast as I could!!! It was really scary to look next to you and had a strange man staring at you with a sheepish grin, right?! But no, he was trying to tease me only. Nice man.

No comments: