EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At Aunty Meiyen's house

I went Aunty Meiyen and Uncle Wee How's house. Mama and Papa went there for steamboat and caught up with their friends. I had so much fun with Zach and Elliot gor gor playing in the ball-tent, container truck and car. Mama could see I like Elliot gor gor (Z gor gor was sleeping then) because I kept sticking close to him and kissed him while he was watching cartoon!HAhahaha... Elliot gor gor also shared with me his toys.

When I was on my bed about to sleep, Mama asked me if I liked to play with gorgors, I said, "truck, share share, ball, fight (because Z gor gor was doing Kung Fu fighting infront of me) and Z (meaning, Z gor gor).

But Mama was tired out in the throughout the night because I was overly stimulated; I cried and screamed for Mama countless times! Poor Mama, sorry!

No comments: