EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At Raffles City--Mama's gathering with friends

This post is very much overdue! Many weeks ago, Mama had to meet Grandaunt Beca and Aunty Lynne to buy bridesmaid dress for Aunty Lynne's wedding. Uncle Siak joined them too! Hahaha....but he wasn't the bridesmaid of course! He just happened to be nearby and wanted to catch up.

Papa and I tagged along when they were done. To help Mama chat better (in peace and quiet) with her friends, Papa "sacrificed" his time to look after me. Brought me to walk around the mall.


I saw some very comfy looking couch and, boy, it was definitely comfy! I looked like I was reflecting on life, don't I!?
















Papa was trying to take these photos, but I was trying to do the same too! aahahahaha...

No comments: