EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Can someone give me simmons bed, please!?

I was sleeping during bedtime on night, but to Mama's horror when she walked in, I was on their bed!!! So dangerous. I could have fell from that bed, again. Thank God, I was only looking for somewhere comfy, like a Simmons bed?!?!?!??
From my mattress on the floor, to my parents' bed.
Hmmm....so soft and cuddly.....Aussino bolster.......
Zzzzz......Do they have Simmons mattress for toddlers? Can I have one, please?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. You sure looked very comfortable on your parents' bed!Maybe can advertise for Simmons!