EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Artist at work

Papa and Mama bought me this aqua doodle. Just need water in the marker and I can doodle my time away! When I'm done, it'll dry by itself and I can start all over again! Incredible! Mama thinks the inventor is genius. No mess, non toxic and fun for my age.

My first masterpiece!
I grabbed the marker the moment Papa showed me how to draw. I didn't even wait for him to finish. Noticed I use more of my right hand? Mama says will wait a few more years to determine which hander am I.



I'm very multi-task. I can hold a picture card and doodle at the same time. And mind you, I will notice it if you try to grab the card away from me, ya?! So don't mess around with me!

No comments: