EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mama's birthday--splashing good time!



Went for a swim at Safra Club, Mt Faber with Papa and Mama to celebrate my lovely Mama's birthday. They were praying hard that it would not be a wasted trip because the 1st time I went, they spent only 5 mins in the water and had to get up and change. I was crying badly then.The crowd, cold water and noise were affecting me.

This time, they were glad I could play in the water for about 40 mins! I had a splashing good time. I made a new friend in the pool. She was only 1 month younger than me. I was fine playing on my own, but she kept coming to take my favourite watering can. her parents had a hard time distracting her away.

Mama wanted me to share. But that was my security toy at the moment. So must respect my privacy, right?! If not, at normal times, I would share.

I was also fascinated by the mini water fountain. Loitered around it to watch other kids played. Then after a while, with Papa by my side, I was able to go near it and had a great time trying to catch the water! Strange, I don't seem to be able to catch it all the time! I learnt something....water is not solid!

Water play is so much fun. I learn many new things and concepts (though I may not consciously know now), and gained a different arena of experience. What a great time I had!

Mama was happy as long as she knew I enjoyed my day and we all had a great family time. I was co-operative too. I slept after my dinner and my dear parents could enjoy their dinner at Swensen's, Vivo City in peace and love.....mmmmm....

Happy Birthday, Mama! I love you!

No comments: