EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New mission, always possible

I was drinking water happily when a spectacular idea struck me! You know, the kind that has a light bulb above your head when you suddenly have a creative or an idea that belongs only to genius?!??! Yup, it struck me that I hadn't try exploring UNDER the dining table at Papa's house yet. So that great amazing day, as I was drinking (no wonder Mama always says, "Water's good for you..." Now I know why!) I just went under it.
Papa tried to arrest me. But I was too strong for him! Papa, you need to pump up your muscles!

So he relented and I was left to yet accomplish my great new mission! Yeah!

No comments: