EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Walk down memory lane
















Since Papa and Mama started this blog for me rather late, I would like to share with you some events that happened to me as an introduction. So, let's walk down my memory lane with me! Not a long journey yet, cos I'm only 10 months old now! So your legs will not be too tired from the walk, ya?! (How I wish I can really walk by myself now. You are fortunate.)

Firstly, let me introduce to you my family. Here's my handsome Papa and gorgeous Mama (they told me to say that). Who do you think I look like? Many people said I look like Mama. But Mama always says, "No, Lia's prettier!". And if I can talk, I will say, "Yes, of course!"
And Papa will be sad to hear no one says I look like him. Poor him. Sigh...not my problem. I can't choose who I look like. But I do behave a little like my Papa. Next time, I'll show you!








No comments: