EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

Walk down memory lane--family5




These are my Kow Fu and Kow Mo (Kow Fu always call her--Ka Moh (leg hair!). See my big smile! They made me so thrilled. Kow Mo talks alot to me, and the way she talks, sounds like Mama. Papa said it's because they both are early childhood trained. So I know most of the songs that Kow Mo sings to me too!

And my Kow Fu ah! Whenever I see him, he's always lying down sleeping. Poh Poh said it's because he likes to play on computer till wee mornings. So I like to disturb him when he's sleeping to play with me. He's a good drummer and soccer player. Clever with fixing computers too. Mama said when I grow older he can teach me drums and play soccer with me! As for computers, I'm already learning to bang on the keyboard whenever Papa puts me on his lap infront of his laptop. Hehheeee.....Probably, when it's spolit, Kow Fu can fix it!


No comments: