EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Lil Mui Mui -- 6 1/2 months old (in the womb)

My Lil Mui Mui is 6 1/2 months old in my Mama's tummy already. Each time whenever Mama sees Dr Cheng, she never fail to ask, "Is she still a girl?!" Don't misunderstand her, Mama loves girls. She doesn't mind at all for another one.

Mama merely wants to be dead sure so her shopping won't be in vain--she bought some girly stuffs. Stuffs that a boy can never wear, like dresses and white lacy shoes! So each time, after Dr Cheng confirms that it's still a girl, (and boy, he had that look of displease on his face too, as if Mama doubt his skill or the high tech equipment he had just upgraded) Mama would be so motivated to shop and look at girls stuffs even more! (Papa rolling his eye balls)

Being another girl means kinda cost saving in a way. Mui Mui will get lotsa hand-me-downs from me. Clothes, toys and etc. So during this sale period, my parents conscience kinda kick in a bit. Even my ever prudent Papa thought of splurging a bit to get mui mui new mittens, booties and baby toys just to give her something new. But of course, each time, they evaluated and thought it wasn't wise to spend that extra money since we already have sufficient.

So now, Mama is more particular in her selection of new items for me. She will try to get clothes, books or toys that are really pretty or nice so that mui mui can benefit from them too! Oh well, hopefully, they last till mui mui is old enough to use them, that is. I tend to dirty my clothes or spoil my toys easily! :P
Mama with Grandaunt Colleen at Uncle Yogi's wedding.

No comments: