EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day out after church

I was finally well after a week of fever, flu and cough. Still having slight phlemgy cough but it's clearing. So we went to church last Sunday. This is me at lunch. My smug smile!
Papa kept me entertained before our food came. I told Papa to draw for me.
Then we went shopping. Er....I mean, Mama went shopping. Papa and I tagged along (boring). Then I saw this courtesy lion and exclaimed, "Mickey Mouse!!" I ran towards it as if it was my best pal. My Mama had a good laugh and pity the guy that created this courtesy lion. If he was around he must be banging wall! HAhahahaa......Lion looked like a Mickey Mouse to a kid! But the phrase was encouraging. Papa read that and immediately turned to Mama and said, rather mechanically though, "You are pretty." (duh?!)
My usual tight hug. Mind you, it's really TIGHT!
Mama took this pic then reviewed it and commented to Papa, "Take again. She (me) closed her eyes."
Then the "cheeky" me immediately closed my eyes even more tightly! Papa couldn't stop me, so he joined in. Wahahhahaaa...Like they say, "If you cannot beat them, join them!"

2 comments:

AnoMalY said...

this courtesy lion brings back childhood memories! Hey Esther you are looking good!

Baby E said...

Thanks, Amy! And yes, the lion reminds me of the courtesy song too, "Courtesy is for me. Courtesy is for you and me...." I lost the rest of the lyrics though.....Apparently, they have another one outside Scotts Isetan too.....