EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm a Ga Jie to a Mui Mui

Mama's gynea did a scan and was able to see the gender of my baby sibling. It's a girl! Yeah! I'm having a Mui Mui. I saw how the doctor did the ultra scan on Mama's tummy and could imitate the action when I got out.

I also sat on Mama's lap when she was having blood drawn from her for tests. I saw her crumpled face as the needle was poked into her arm. Ouch!

As for me now, don't think the Mui Mui thing is getting to me yet. Or at least I don't behave as if it bothered me. Not yet, I think. :P

For Mama, she is glad for another girl because she likes girls too. And on the practical side, she can recycle all my toys and clothes that I hardly used or wore much.

As for Papa, guess he has to learn to survive longer shopping hours and carrying more shopping loots with us one day! HAhahahhaa.....1 queen, 2 princesses and 1 slave! But he has the love of 3 ladies. That's not bad, right Papa?!

No comments: