EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trying out my birthday gifts--bicycle & Barney bag

The next day after the unwrapping of gifts, I started to try on some of them. Love to sit on this "bouncy" bicycle that Uncle KS and Aunty Evelyn bought for me.

I have to bounce on it hard enough for it to move forward. Well, being quite under weight myself, I have to bounce extra hard! Hahahhaaa...Think I can only play it well when I'm 3 or something? Now, I'm just as happy rolling the bicycle with my feet. Hehehehe....

I also like this Barney bag that Kow Fu and Kow Mo bought. Have been carrying it around the house. I would say to Mama, "Bag, school, bye!" Meaning: I'm going to school with this bag. Bye!

Hmm...so many people had bought me birthday gifts already. Yeye and Nai Nai bought me a gold bracelet with little cute bears and heart shape. When I shake my hand, the bell will ring...ling ling ling....so fun! I'm so blessed! Oh, you must be wondering what my parents had gotten for me, right?! I'm also wondering.....but they're not giving me yet...waiting for 13 Nov! The actual day! Yipee!!! Can't wait to see it!






No comments: