EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playgroup for me!

Mama had signed me up for a holiday programme with Joyhouse Montessori. It's just opposite my house. So Nai Nai can bring me there daily. It's a 1 1/2 hours playgroup programme. I'll be starting class this 17th Nov till 21 Dec! Let's see if I'll enjoy the 5 week sessions. If it's real fun, Mama thought of signing me up for the new intake in Jan 09 till she finds me a childcare or when the need to send me to one arrives--don't know which one comes first.

But for now, I can't wait to have fun in this new class. At least I get to have fun with peers, learn new things and Nai Nai can do her grocery shopping, marketing or house work while I'm away.

Nai Nai can only accompany me for the first week, the lady boss said to Mama. The rest, I should be on my own. But Nai Nai confidently told Mama that I'll only need to take 2 days to settle down! Well, I hope so too!

Mama said it's Montessori programme; mainly the practical life skills, hopefully it's what she thinks it is. She didn't get to see the activities with kids, but the boss showed her around the place when the classes were over. On top of the Monte programme, they also promised to have music & movement, story telling, snack and others. They also provide extra music class every Friday. Hopefully, it's fun so Mama can sign me up for that too!

No comments: