EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just me

I love making funny and cheeky facial expressions. My nicknames by Mama are "drama queen" and "copy cat". But you can say I'm just a fun-loving kid. Anything silly, fun, dramatic or extraordinary, I'll wanna be a part of it! Guess I do take after Papa after all?! I saw Papa holding up his phone to take a picture of me, and I just pouted my lips for him! HEheheheheh...
With the tall Christmas tree at Taka. My favourite pose so far, thanks to Mama. I said, "Big tree" holding my arms open wide. And then I continued to say, "Big one!" "Papa house, tree." My smart Mama who always seems like the only person that could decipher my language interpreted it as, "This tree is bigger than the one at Papa's house." Smart Mama! That was what I meant!

No comments: