EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday trip with grams--Singapore Flyers

My Yeye and Nainai brought me to take a ride on Singapore Flyer on 13 Nov, my birthday. This was my 2nd time on this Ferris wheel. Whenever Papa drove passed it, I would call out, "Fair wheel! Fair wheel!"

Yeye got these tickets to Singapore Flyer from Gu Zhang. So he took leave and brought Nainai and me there. I had a good time, as usual, explored around in the cylinder; climbed, walked, ran and even laid down on the floor! Seemed like I had make myself very comfortable, huh?!

Thanks, Yeye and Nainai for an eventful day! Muack!

No comments: