EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Birthday dinner--Lao Beijing, Novena Square


My birthday night was spent with Yeye, Nainai, Papa, Mama, Gugu and Gu Zhang. They ate at Lao Beijing (hmmm...notice I said, "they"). Gugu and Gu Zhang, as usual, my one of my favourite playmates kept me entertained. Or rather, I pestered them alot to play with me.

I would call, "Jack! Jack!" If Gu Zhang wasn't looking at me or tapped on Gugu's hand for her to play with me while she was eating. I simply adore them.

When we were heading out, at the entrance, I insisted that Gu Zhang took photos with me. Even in my family photo, I also wanted Gugu in too! I designated each one to sit at the right spot...ahahhahaa..like I'm the photographer.

Then it was more dancing around as we walked on. Birthdays are fun! Give me more!!

No comments: