EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Screw and unscrew bottles


Mama collected empty juice bottles that I used to drink as play materials for me. Her initial idea was to stack them up and let me kick them down with a ball--like in bowling concept.

But after a few rounds, I lost my interest. In fact, I wouldn't wait for Mama to finish stacking before kicking them down with my legs!

And one day, I amazed Mama with a new idea to play with the bottles. I sat down and unscrew the bottles. I could do it over and over again. Mama thought that was one good way to improve my attention span, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skill!
I also stacked the bottles up so I could kick them, of course! Hehehheee.....

Video--Unscrewing bottle caps; for now I can only do unscrew.


Video--I kicked the bottles that Mama stacked up, "Kick ball!"



Video--Stacking up some bottles, but got irritated when they kept falling off!

No comments: