EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

"Evangelia, the friendly ghost"


I self-discovered a fun way to play to keep myself occupied since my parents were busy with chores one day. I took a blue blankey that was used to cover my high chair when I wasn't using, and covered my head with it!

Then I would spin and danced around under the blankey. It was so much fun I kept laughing to myself. HAhhaaaa...Then when Papa and Mama pretended to ask, "Where is Lia Lia?" I would freeze and tried to hide my face, only to show my eyes and peeped at them.

Mama also taught me to use it as a cape and pretended that I was "super girl!" AHhahahaaa....but I think I didn't notice the cape on superman and didn't expond on it after 2 or 3 times. But I was back to covering my head with it, simply loved the game!

No comments: