EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Lantern festival @ Clark Quay


My grams and parents brought me to Clark Quay to see the beautiful huge lanterns on display. Well, they decided to go for this one because it was free and nice, instead of the one at Chinese Garden. We went there last year and had a "horrible" (Papa and Mama's secret :P) experience.

So, in order not to "relive" the bad trauma, we settled for Clark Quay, and also because Yeye was the one driving lah! So he's the boss! HAhaha....For me, I'm ok with either as long as I get to go outdoors. I literally spent the time running and dancing. I think people thought I must had caught on the festive mood, heh?! Or I was one of the street entertainers. Papa was hoping some of them will drop some $$! Wei! So rude!

They tried to take photos of me, and with me too. But nothing worked. Then a brilliant idea struck Yeye! He told me to observe the different characters on display and followed their actions. So smart huh, my Yeye! He knew I like to imitate so as I was doing the actions, he just kept clicking away on his precious blackie! Then my parents in their desperation to take with me, tried to discreetly "intercept" into the picture as much as they could.

I had a great time on the whole. Looking forward to Christmas now! I think I would love the music, decorations and most of all, presents!!

No comments: