EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Food allergy

I had food allergy (or so the GP said) last week. :( Apart from bad red rashes and swollen eyes, I was up and about, as usual. Doctor said I could be having food allergy, which my parents couldn't seem to tell what food. I hadn't been eating any new food/fruits and even if I had, that was like many days ago--Honey stars. Could be the extreme warm weather?? Hives?? Anyways, life's bad to normal, except that the eye bag areas still look darkened. Gong Gong saw me and thought I was sleep deprived! Hahahaha.... Well, perhaps, I need anti dark eye rings cream sooner than I though?!

Godma came to play with me on Labour Day. I was wearing this blue batik dress that she bought for me too. We went for lunch together and she came home with us for a while. Papa was sick and stayed home too (he was supposed to work that day). Thanks, Godma for visiting me. I like to play with you! :)

No comments: