EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Caught red handed

Papa caught me ransacking the video drawer and decided to put his 'CSI' instinct at work. As in all reports, you need hard core evidence and proofs right?! So he took some pictures of me and showed them to Mama later on.

Well, this picture is rather "neat" because he had to stop taking when I THREW ALL the CDs out onto the floor! (busy packing after me) So sorry. You don't get to see the REAL thing. HAhahahahaa...

I was just looking through the Hi-Five and Barney CDs. No biggy. I'm just a kid, too young for even the juvenile court! In a nutshell, WHO CARES!

No comments: