EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Going To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo. How About You, You, You....

It's been a looooong time since my mama updated our blog. She has been really busy with her new biz and, Rae and I are getting her hands full as well. Papa reminded mama that it was time to update actually. Papa was quite disappointed that there wasn't any postings since he would check it regularly. So, my mama decided to upload some.

Here's the pics of me at the zoo, again. Think it was my 4th time in my almost 4 years of life. But I never got sick of it. Mama too. She had been there almost 5 to 6 times now.
This time, we had more people going with us! That morning, yeye called to said he wanted to join us too! So we went on separate cars with nai nai, yeye and me in one (of course), and Papa, mama, Rae-Ann and kakak in another.

Enjoy my pics. Too many so mama only uploaded the nicer ones. Nainai, Jerry (or is it Ben?) and me!
Rae-Ann joined in.
Waiting for the elephant show to start. So I munched. Mui mui was getting sleepy.
Not after her time of the day! Lunch! Food, for that matter.
Nah, nah, nah....I was bored.....
See, my nice smile and model-like pose. Actually, I was in the midst of climbing up and down.
I'm a model in the making, don't you think so? Kekkekee.....
Yeye busy clicking away with his more pro cam.
I told my grams I wanted to feed the elephants. But after they bought the food ($5), I backed out!
The elephant literally sucked the fruits in with their trunk!
With Ah Meng's statue, I never got to see it in real life. Mama did. Too bad.
Lunch for the adults. Mui was just happy playing with a mineral water bottle. Oh well.
Noticed Mui's birthmark on her left upper arm? My nainai and gugu also have. Me too. Mine is on my lower back. Gugu has it on her upper arm too. Nainai like me, on her back. Hmmm....I didn't know birthmark is hereditary too?! Or sheer coincidence?!
Rae: Why is she so close to my face?"
I took some pics of them since they were busy eating. Kekekkee...Not bad, right?!

Kakak and Rae
At the water playground! Mui had so much fun.
She wasn't afraid. In fact, she wanted to go into the water.
That was all I was not afraid to do. Keekkeek.....I was afraid to go deeper into the waters.
I observed my mui played. Think she gave me courage.

Papa joined in too.

Papa and his cutie pie (Mui) & sweetie pie (me).

Happy Rae!
Finally we unleashed her to explore!
Mama didn't pack in our swim suits cos she thought we wouldn't be going into the water this much! Good thing she packed a set of clean clothes for us. I have a feeling if Poh Poh sees these, she might comment, "Aiyo, why never bring swimming costumes? Why never bring one towel each?" hahahahhaa....mama takes after my poh poh in this! Trust me, if my mama knew we were going to be this wet, she would pack as if we were on holiday!
Something wrong with the uploading. The pic seemed fine from file. Couple shot!
Mui kept touching the water spray.
A sacred face?! By the way, after this shot, they told me to walk out on my right. I was all alone behind the tall bushes. Yeye hid at the exit behind the bushes and scared me as I walked out. I got a shock and jumped! The cup of cereals I was holding, all spilt. Hhhahahahaa...Yeye kept apologising. wahahhahaha....
Lion, mui knows this animal from our animal chart at home. And she liked it when you roar like a lion.
Can you see the rest of the kids were having fun behind? Actually, the happening activities were there. But the chicken me would only want to be at the shallow water. Mama wished that sometimes, I could be like this at home! So guai lor. Giraffes.
Leapoards.
I took a pic of my handsomevpapa. Mui with, er.....don't know what's that.

No comments: