EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Architect @ Work & Night Out @ Swensen's

My new work--condominium. I love building with blocks. I can spend a long time at it, especially if someone plays with me. I pointed out to mama yeye, nainai and my parents' units! It comes with swimming pool and roof top playground too!
Funny muimui!Later as I built on, I told mama there were units for gong gong, poh poh, uncle Jack, gugu, kow fu and kow mo too. (So sweet) Mui Mui was busy "reading". A total opposite of me?
Time for a break from all the building.
Drama time! Making a sad face.
Angry!
Happy.
Scary! Woooo...
Silly.
Mui Mui with Dora. Nai Nai bought it for me in Israel. Yes, they have Dora in Israel!
Before my beauty nap.
ZZz.z..z.z.zz..z....lala land.
At Swensen's that night for ice cream!
Does Rae look like papa? My Yi Pohs call her "Xiao Rongjie." Rongjie is papa!
Papa bought me a toy. It was the kind you insert a coin into the machine and wind it up for a toy to drop. I was a little disappointed because I wanted a purple Hello Kitty. My favourite colour. Papa bought me this toy to cheer me up because I was being disciplined almost round the clock for misbehaving. Sigh, I'm still their little precious. Things parents do. :P

No comments: