EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rae flipped at 5th Month

Flipped over before bedtime.
My bath toys when I was a baby. Yeye bought this for me. Heard from Nainai she put some into the bath tub and muimui upon seeing them, cried in fear! Now, she's better.
"Me and my rubber toys!"
Attemtpting to grab Mr. Octopus.














Mama was a lil concerned about Rae-Ann not flipping over when she was 4 months old. Perhaps, the benchmark was there because I could flip exactly at 4th month. But guess it was true; every child is different. Then muimui started flipping over to her sides and now, quite a good "flipper"! Way to go, Mui! Keep it up.

No comments: