EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chirstmas Eve@Bedok Garden

Papa and Mama brought Muimui and I to Grandaunt Beca's place at Bedok Garden on Christmas Eve. Grandaunt Beca's parent in laws are nonya. So she made us popiah feast! The skin of the popiah was homemade on the spot. Very eggy and nice. The sauce and radish too.

We had a good time feasting. I also took up a temp job that night--Santa-Lia-na! I helped mama distributed gifts to the aunties and uncles. Then they played gift exchange game. Kinda an evil game because as they went around, each could unwrap their gift (drawn a number prior) or decide to "snatch" the previous ones' gift. At first everyone was very civilised. Until mama's turn. She was the last to decide to either take her own drawn gift or "snatch" other's. So to make the game more fun, she decided to take from Grandaunt Colleen! That started the "snatching" game!

Throughout their game time, Elliot and I were also playing. We had our own, more fun game! Ipod!!! Elliot was playing games on his mummy's iphone, so I just watched him, occasionally, I chipped in, gave him my suggestions though no one knew what we were talkng about. kekekekkee....

No comments: