EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Babies Prom & Explorer Kidz

My parents brought me to watch Babies Prom concert by SSO last Friday with our cell mates. They just wanted to spend individual time with me because since Rae was born, they have been giving divided attention. So once in a while, it's time for "ME-time!"

As I was medicated with flu medicine, I was very drowsy all the way. Not too keen on the musical pieces even though the conductor was trying to engage all the kids.

It was an eye opener for me because after the whole performance, the kids were allowed to go on the stage and literally touch the instruments. Some musicians would help the kids to strum the strings on the violins or held their hands to touch the trumpets and all. I was just standing there, dazed.

During the performance, I told Mama I wanted to learn the violin. Perhaps, naturally that was my choice because the one at yeye's house is the closest I could relate to. I had been "playing" with it since I was 1 year old.

Then after the concert, we adjourned to Liang Court for lunch at Saizeriya. And all the adults lugged their kids to Downtown East for some fun at the Explorer Kidz! I had fun even though Mama could tell I was trying hard to fight my drowsiness.

Wish muimui will grow up soon to join me in such fun!

No comments: