EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Music Session @ Kow Fu's

We went to Kow Fu & Kow Mo's new house last Friday. Kow Fu has a music room and Kow Mo has a kids' room! Wow! Every kid's dream place man!
Dancing queen again as Gong Gong was playing on the drums.
Making funny face again.
I wanted to try piano too.
Drums was my favourite! Gong Gong also wanted to play. Don't play play. He said he was once in a band before! wahahah....no one can verify.
I clapped as Kow Fu showed me his "grooves!"
The professional drummer showed me how to play it the right way! See I watched intently.
Drumming away

Kow Mo said I got rhythm leh! Not bad siah! I sang as I played.
Ok, now. Kow Fu, please collect fees from my parents.
A video of me singing and drumming away.









No comments: