EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Miss Bishan


Mama was watching Miss World last week and she didn't realise that I was in my imitating mode again. When Papa came out from the room, he was laughing out loud, that caught her attention.

I was pacing up and down the living room with my hands on my hips, just like those pretty contestants on pageant! Hahahhaaa......and I had a serious look on my face because I was focusing on my walk. So Mama asked me, "Are you Miss Bishan?" I replied as a matter of factly, "Yes." And continued my catwalk.

Now if you ask me to do the "Miss Bishan walk" I will do it, if I'm in the mood, that is. Papa said, I can join pageants next time, provided I don't have to wear skimpy dresses and bikini. Come on, man!

No comments: