EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day!


First thing I woke up, Papa taught me to say, "Happy Mothers' Day" to Mama. So I jumped next to her and said those words. Mama woke up with a big smile and a kiss for me!
After church, we went to Peninsular Hotel for lunch buffet with Po Poh, Gong Gong, Kow Fu and Kow Mo. I was as usual, needed some time to warm up straight after my nap when I saw them. Then I was my "normal" self---cheeky and active as ever.

Po Po took me out to the lobby where I stood on the stairways and started singing, "Rain rain go away..." She wanted to climb on the steps with me, but I stopped her. I told her to stay down there, be my audience!

For dinner, we went Grand Corpthorne for dinner buffet,because Gu Gu had some discount lobang. I was acting up as too many faces to be entertained! I couldn't focus on my dinner and Papa was getting upset with me. Ops! Sorry, papa.

It was a day of buffets for them! This month is Mothers' Day and Yeye's birthday. Next month's Fathers' Day and Nai Nai's birthday--getting confuse already?!?! HEhehehe.....

No comments: