EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kow Fu & Kow Mo came to play with me

Last Saturday night, Kow Fu and Kow Mo came to my house for dinner and played with me. As usual, I always had fun with doting people around. heheheh. Kow Fu also played soccer with me.
I said to Kow Fu:"Kow Fu, coffee for you."
I had a party whistle and Kow Mo was cheering me on to blow it till the "tongue" came out.
Jia you!
I did it! But Mama's camera skill not that good to capture it quick enough.
I asked Kow Fu to build house with me.
I was already almost done with a relatively big house when Kow Fu was still figuring out how to build!?? Oh I forgot. Mama said Kow Fu don't like to assemble things together, he prefers to dismantle them like he did to all his toys when he was a kid and the computer when Poh Poh bought them their first one ages ago! HAhahaaa...
I saw an opera on TV with orchestra. So I took a teapot and ladle, pretended that I was violinist!

No comments: