EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Create my own fashion

Fashion is like art, very subjective. Some designs that you may find them gorgeous, others may think they are strange, or even ugly. But for me, I was taught to have a mind of my own and believe in what I know to be great.

So one day, I took a pair of shorts and shocked the world! I wore it over my shoulders. Then I thought, "Shorts are not enough to keep me warm, I should wear a sleeveless top together with it too..." And so I did. Guess Papa didn't have an open mind for such a radical fashion revolution after all. Well, what do old folks know nowadays......must keep up with times.....

My first fashion revolution started with this pair of cheong Billabong shorts.
Sexy bum bum.....
Posed happily and laughing away at my new creation!
Wacky fashion designer!

No comments: