EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Zoo, again

Walking in. Whining about something?
Then I was fine again. Sigh, kids.
Lia: Walk faster, Nai Nai. Let's see the monkeys!
Lia: Is this the tiger that ate a man?
Waiting for the animal show to start.....
Lia: I thought I saw something?!
Finally, show's starting!
Focused on my clapping.....very important...
Er....what happened? Both looked tired and bored.
I pestered Yeye to buy this piggy "um-er-bear-la". Kena told off by my parents when I got home. Sigh, these people, don't know must get a souvenir when we go places of interest meh?!
Lia: See, my "um-er-bear-la" comes in handy, right?!
Ah Meng's memorial area. (Mama's guess)

No comments: