EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

All I want for Chirstmas...


On Christmas morning, Mama, Papa and I went to the our Christmas tree and started unwrapping the gifts. I was the biggest winner! 2nd runner up was Papa that morning. Papa and I had gifts way before Christmas arrived.

So I was busy unwrapping all my gifts. This year, I could manage tear apart most of the wrappers myself. What a thrill! Thanks to many uncles and aunties that bought me these gifts, I love them all!

Then in the afternoon, I went to Aunty Lynne and Uncle Joel's house. More gifts for me! Enjoy the pics!

Here's a video of me unwrapping a gift from Uncle Robin and Aunty Irene.

No comments: