EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chao Kou (Ke) Ai (Darn cute)


Don't ask me why or how. Mama started to have this line from a song ringing in her head one whole day and she just had to sing it out loud. Think she heard this super-duper-cutie-sweet voiced-till-you-can-get-diabetes singer (don't even know her name; not pretty but danced with 2 ugly fat pandas) sang a song like this on TV. Mama might have gotten the lyrics wrong or something, but when she sang it, I just danced anyway!

So cute of me, like the song goes, "Chao Kou Ai, Chao Kou Ai....!" Strictly in Chinese, it should be Ke Ai (as in, cute). But the singer sang as Kou (mouth) Ai. So the "feel" is very hair-standing sweet! And you bet, I don't mind at all, I also sang along with a word or two.....HEhehhee..now it became Mama and my new song that we sing and act cute around the house with.

Let me recall, some of our "billboard" favourites are, "That's the way Ah Ha Ah Ha I like it" (She sings this when I do something right and nice), "We are family" (when we do family hug/kisses)....can't recall some already (partly because Mama's typing this after midnight and she's very sleepy already!).

No comments: