EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Jacob Ballas--Children's Garden

Papa and Mama brought me to Jacob Ballas last Sunday. It is a garden for children. Indeed, the place has many things that children can hands-on with to learn about nature.

Well, I think it is still too high a level to understand the Science and all for me. But it serves part of its purpose because I am growing to appreciate nature. Mama noticed I love to pick up stones. I used to do that whenever I go Bishan park too. Hmmm....interesting interest hey?!

I saw mini huts, mushroom pavilions, mini waterfall, bridges and a playground too. But the playground is way too big for me and by the time we got there, our (I mean my parents') energy were spent. So I didn't play on it. There was also a water play area. But one of my parents had to supervise me and they didn't bring extra clothes to change, so I didn't play there either! Argh!! Adults can be so troublesome sometimes!

Anyways, I was happy to watch people play. I was dancing around, chasing my own shadow and played in the hut.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunty Agnes also brought Joanie meimei to Jacob Ballas, juz yesterday! Maybe nx time we can go together... play at the waterplay area? Muz remind your papa and mama to bring extra clothings ok? :)

Baby E said...

hey sure aunty agnes! ya they should have brought along extra clothings. :(

btw, sometimes when Mama is reading Joanie Mei Mei's blog, I sat on her lap and read together too! I would call out, "mei mei! mei mei!" Can't wait to play with Jo soon! See you on tue!