EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hair cut


Achievement of the day! Mama brought me to a hair salon for a hair cut and I sat on the chair and got my hair trimmed in a flash, without cries and fuss! Mama didn't even need to sit me on her lap (yippee for Mama because for once she can stay clean!).

Initially, I kept saying, "Don't want. Don't want!" when I was outside the salon. But Mama went in anyway, assuring me that it would be fine and Aunty would give me a lolly. She did, and boy, I was happy.

Mama noticed I looked like I was trying to cope with my fears; I was fidgety and looked everywhere. But she calmed me down with distractions and the aunties in the shop were quite friendly with me. So I settled down quickly.

And the Aunty told Mama to give me a cute cute fringe! Pretty?!

No comments: