EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Traditional toys--wind-up toys

Would like to thank Uncle KS and Aunty Evelyn again for buying me 2 wind up toys from Malaysia! Mama had never played with these and Papa was surprised to see such a traditional toy still existing.

As for me, who cares as long as they are toys! I kept asking my parents to wind them up. The roster would peck on the floor as it walked and the mouse's tail would wag as it spun around. So fun. I was intrigued more by the mouse, a mixture of scary feeling, yet thrilling. So it was my favourite (though I pulled out the tail lah!).

Sadly, after playing a few times, it went under somewhere that my parents couldn't find it. Papa swept and mopped the whole house but still couldn't find it!!! Mama teased that a cat had ate it up when I kept asking, "mou soo! mou soo! mou soo!" Hahahahahh....I hope we'll find it soon again. Must be somewhere, I know.

Thanks Uncle KS and Aunty Evelyn! Love the toys, and you both, of course! :)

No comments: