EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gugu & Uncle Jack's dog--Happy

My Gugu and Uncle Jack bought a dog. It's as white as snow! And its name is Happy. I first saw it when I went to Gugu's new house. So fun to play with Happy. But Happy is a bit scared of me, I think. He would run away from me when I tried to chase him, pull his tail, step on him and throw ball at him--animal abuse!

Sigh, he doesn't know I was trying to be his friend. I guess he's a gentle big dog and I'm a rowdy little girl! Oh, and I got spanked by Mama for wanting to step on him too. :( Sorry, Happy. I didn't mean it. Was just wanting to have you get up so I could play with you. I'll try to be gentle next time.

Mama noticed I looked stressed because I was trying my hardest best to get Happy to come near me, but instead he kept running away. I was feeling a mixture of frustration and eagerness to play with Happy.

Hmmm...maybe given time, Happy will like to play with me soon?! I hope so. I am happy when I get to play with Happy! Yeah!

Oh yes! Mama was impressed that I followed cues that Uncle Jack gave to Happy. Like "sit", "stay" & "come. I did all that well with Happy! Hahahaha....Mama wished I could really be so obedient like Happy man! That would make her job much easier. Well, well, mothers are great, aren't they?! Can't deprive her of such an honourable title. :P

No comments: