EVANGELIA = Bringer of Good News

KAY XUN = Declaring that God is Awesome

RAE-ANN = Lamb

KAY YAN = Amazing Grace

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ritual walk-around


My Gugu has started this fun game with me since I could walk. She would walk, tip toe or pretend to run with me around the living room in Yeye's house. So whenever she's there, I'll pull her up from the sofa and make her walk around with me, with that I-don't-care-if-you're-tired-just-walk attitude! Hahahaha... Don't underestimate a kid's energy level. I can go on and on and on, non stop. Poor Gugu, I only target her most often if she's there. Can't help it, she's my inspiration of fun! :P

Of course, there were times when she's not there, but I just simply had a strong urge to walk around. And I just do it! It's fun. Mama, Papa and Nai Nai (not sure about Yeye, because so far, I haven't tried pulling him along) would try their best not to give me eye contact. If they do, that's it! They would have to walk around with me till they drop, and sometimes I would still insist they continue! Ehehehhee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha yes lia dearest....the last we counted, you walked(and gradually you ran) at least 8 rounds non-stop, stopped and carried your 'baby doll', walked another few more rounds. Stopped again and carry the baby pram along in one hand and baby doll in the other....and continue to walk again!